Aflac is a well-known name in
Since the coverage only goes up to $500,000, you won’t be able to receive an online price to compare plans. Your family may be underinsured if your
Pros and Cons of Aflac
- Term and whole life options
- Guaranteed issue option
- $500,000 benefit maximum
- No online quotes
- Policies. Term, Whole, Juvenile
- Coverage maximum. $500,000
- Term lengths. 10, 20, 30 years
- Medical exam required. No
- Available states. Ala, Ariz.; Colorado; D.C.; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; IA; Indiana; Kentucky; Louisiana; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Mississippi; North Carolina; Nebraska; New Mexico; Nevada; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Wisconsin; West Virginia; Wyoming
What factors influence my Aflac insurance rate?
The cost of your Aflac
- Average annual salary at retirement age
- Debt Amount you hope to save for your child’s future education
- A savings account for the future
- Indemnity level for death
- End-of-life cost estimates
How to receive a
life insurance quotation from Aflac?
You can enroll in Aflac insurance through your workplace if it is provided by your company. If you’re a business owner wishing to send a quote to your employees, you must first get one for yourself or your organization.
- For a free quotation from Aflac, go to their website and click on the option that says “Get a Quote”.
- Indicate if you’re a Sole Trader or a Company.
Aflac will ask for your name, phone number, zip code, and email address in order to provide you with the best possible service.
- After that, simply hit the NEXT button on your keyboard.
You may get an idea of when you might expect a response from a customer service agent on the Call Time page. Click SUBMIT to indicate your approval.
- As soon as you provide your contact information, an Aflac representative will call you.
- If you have full or term insurance through your employer, you should inquire about your alternatives.
- Whether you purchased your policy on your own or are looking for kid insurance, an agent can assist you in exploring your options.
Is Aflac able to provide various kinds of
life insurance coverage?
- Term. Because the coverage is in effect for a set amount of time, premiums are cheaper.
- Whole. There’s no time limit, and the fees will be there for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Juvenile. As long as your child has health insurance, they will always be insurable, no matter what happens medically. It is possible to purchase a policy for a certain period of time or for the rest of one’s life.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Because the types and features of insurance plans vary widely from state to state, contacting Aflac is your best bet if you want to learn more about your options. Aflac may provide these riders as optional extras for specific insurance.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. This rider will pay you a lump amount if you’re diagnosed with a terminal condition.
- An additional insurance policy in case of accidental death. A catastrophe when the policyholder dies and the beneficiary receives additional benefits, such as a car accident, is possible.
- Rider with a spouse or a kid in tow. When getting additional insurance, keep your spouse and children in mind. There is a term rider that can cover up to $10,000 for your kid and pay out up to 50% of your death benefit to your spouse.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. As long as a policyholder is totally disabled, the insurer will not charge them a dime for their coverage. It also does away with compensation for people who have suffered permanent disability as a result of the program.
life insurance reviews and complaints
According to BBB and Trustpilot, Aflac has not received a rating. People have a positive view of the firm as a whole and are aware that investing with it pays off quickly. There have been some worries about health insurance coverage, but
How do I file a claim?
- To obtain the relevant claim forms, visit the Aflac main website and click on the “File a claim” link.
- Make a copy of the papers on your computer for safekeeping.
- Complete the sentences using the appropriate words.
- Please send all forms to PO Box 60676 in Worcester, MA 01606 if possible.
Other Policies Offered
For items like dental, vision, cancer, and critical illness, Aflac also offers stand-alone insurance plans.
Who can Buy Aflac
Aflac insurance is only available to those who are at least eighteen years old. This means that product availability varies by state, so talk to your local agent to find out which products and plan details are available in your region.
For more options, check out our Aetna Life Insurance Review.