Learn more about TIAA by reading our in-depth TIAA
life insurance rates
If you’re 30 years old and in good health, an insurance company says you may spend as little as $160 per year for a $250,000 term policy. According to other companies, this is at the lower end of the price spectrum. There are several variables that affect the price you pay for health insurance; they include how much and for how long you are covered, your medical condition, lifestyle, and more.
How to get a quote from TIAA
TIAA no longer offers
What types of
life insurance coverage does TIAA offer?
Temporary and long-term insurance products were formerly part of TIAA’s product line up:
- Annual renewable term (ART)
life insurance. Temporary and long-term insurance products were formerly part of TIAA’s product line up:
- Insurance policies that provide coverage for a specific period of time are referred to as “term
life insurance“. This insurance provides a death payout if you die before the term is up, as well as fixed premiums for a predetermined length of time.
- Life insurance that’s available to everyone. It is a long-term insurance policy that accumulates cash value and pays a death benefit in addition to varying premiums.
- The length of time that the universe will last is variable. This hybrid insurance allows you to invest your cash value in a variety of sub accounts because of its flexibility in terms of premiums and death benefits.
- Life insurance for those who survive you. Second-to-die insurance, which insures two people at once but only pays out if the second spouse dies, is sometimes referred to as insurance for the second spouse. To lessen the tax burden on their children and grandkids, well-off spouses often acquire it.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Although the BBB does not recognize TIAA, it has a B- score for customer service. The BBB has only received 34 complaints in the preceding three years against an insurance company, which is a low total. There were several complaints concerning account administration that were quickly addressed by TIAA. Customers gave the insurance a poor grade. While an A + + financial grade from AM Best.
Check out our The Hartford Life Insurance Review to compare with.