- Term life. Colonial Life‘s most economical
life insurancecoverage comes in four distinct term lengths: 10, 15, 20, and 30 years. If you die while your premiums are the same, your beneficiaries will get a guaranteed death benefit.
- Whole life. It provides lifelong coverage while simultaneously building cash value at a fixed rate specified by the insurer, making it an excellent long-term investment. There are two ways to pay: either in whole at 70 percent or all the way up to 100 percent.
For additional information, here’s a Colonial
What riders can I add to my policy?
Although it is not unusual, your insurance policy does not permit the installation of new riders.
Life insurance reviews and complaints
Colonial Life has an A+ customer service rating, yet the Better Business Bureau does not recognize the company (BBB). Neither the Better Business Bureau (BBB) nor TrustPilot have any records of consumer reviews or complaints as of yet.
Since Colonial Life offers portable
Pros and Cons of Colonial
- Portable policies are those that can be applied wherever.
- A medical checkup can have no substitutes.
- You may decide how much insurance you need and desire.
- Possibility of payment
- Only available at the site of business
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
How to get a quote from Colonial
If your employer offers insurance as a benefit, you can apply for it. Your company’s human resources department will walk you through the process.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Colonial Life offer?
Colonial Life provides two unique types of insurance coverage:
Checkout our review of Cincinnati Life Insurance Review for another car insurance review.