If you’d want to learn more about SoFi
Pros and Cons
- The application process is simple and there are no expense estimations.
- With the help of Ladder Life, there is no way to escape getting a medical checkup.
- There is no assurance of approval.
- Offers just term
life insurance rates
Depending on your gender, age, health, and lifestyle, the cost might vary greatly. Under-40-year-olds should expect to pay between $20 and $39 each month for term
- Age 20. Male $20, Female $17
- Age 30. Male $20, Female $18
- Age 40. Male $39, Female $31
How to Obtain a Quote from SoFi
In order to apply for health insurance, you can do it online. The following are the steps you must take:
- Just enter your zip code to get started. Ladder Life, SoFi’s insurance partner, offers term
- When you are at the Ladder page, click the Get Started button.
- Decide how much coverage you need and how long you want the insurance to last.
- Please click “Next” to continue.
- After answering a few personal questions about your health, job, and lifestyle, enter your contact information and Social Security number. Make sure you’re ready by clicking “Next.”
- You’ll get a quote when we verify your information. If you are pleased with the quote, you may proceed to the application.
After signing up
An rapid response is given to most candidates. It is possible to make a payment, update your personal information, or renew your insurance policy online if you have been permitted to do so by your insurer.
What types of
life insurance coverage does SoFi offer?
SoFi only offers term
In exchange for a medical exam, the insurer will provide insurance for up to $5 million; in exchange for no exam, they will provide policies worth $1 million.
What riders can I add to my policy?
SoFi doesn’t enable consumers to add riders to their policies in order to keep things simple.
life insurance reviews and complaints
SoFi is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), but it has an A+ rating for customer service. There have been 255 complaints about this financial services company in the past three years, which is not unusual. Customers give the company a rating of 1.22 out of 5.
As of October 2021, Trustpilot has given SoFi a 3.0 out of 5 star rating for their personalized and efficient service.
You may check out our Senior Life Insurance Review, to see what other has to offer.