Assurity Life Insurance is like the rest of them in that it does not post prices on its website. It is true that if you have a medical problem or smoke, you will have to pay a little extra for insurance.
Pros and Cons of Assurity
- No-exam policy for exams
- A policy of
life insurancethat covers the whole person
- Customized service for each and every one of your customers
- Receiving dividends is an option.
- A considerable sum of money
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
- Customer service that isn’t long on wind
How to get a quote from Assurity
There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
Customer service that isn’t long on wind
- Phone. 800-869-0355
- Email. [email protected].
What types of
life insurance coverage does Assurity offer?
Assurity’s LifeScape line of insurance products includes both term and permanent options for protection.
life insurance. This policy’s coverage limits vary from $25,000 to $10 million and are available in increments of 10, 15, 20, or 30. Assurity provides a medical exam-free rapid underwriting option for individuals who qualify.
life insurance. While standard whole life insuranceplans from Assurity may provide dividends on the company’s profits, joint whole life insurancepolicies provide coverage for two people. Assurity sells both of these types of insurance. If you like, you may pay for your entire insurance policy up front to simplify things.
life insurance. This long-term care insurance protects you now and in the future. Premiums may be adjusted, and there’s also a death benefit.This long-term care insurance protects you now and in the future. Premiums may be adjusted, and there’s also a death benefit.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The following types of riders are available via Assurity:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. In the event of a terminal illness, you may be able to receive a lump sum payment from your
- An additional insurance policy in case of accidental death. Your heirs will get an additional $350,000 in benefits if you’re killed in an automobile accident.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. You may be able to include a single child or a large family under your insurance, depending on the specifics.
- Rider for conversions. This add-on allows you to change your term
life insurancepolicy to permanent life insuranceafter a certain period of time.
- Riders who suffer from a critical illness benefit. When a critical illness is discovered, you’ll be entitled to a portion of the death benefit.
- Rider for disability income. You will receive $1,800 in benefits each month for the rest of your life after a vehicle accident, according to your insurance company.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be insured no matter what happens. If you require additional coverage in the future, you may get it now without having to go through the underwriting process.
- Rider with a low risk of injury over the long term. Consistent benefit levels are guaranteed for the term of the program.
- Payor offers advantages to customers. If the person paying the premiums dies or becomes disabled, the premiums are waived for a specified period of time.
- Rider for portability. That way, even if you change jobs, your group insurance coverage will accompany you wherever you go.
- Rider with a spouse. Includes your spouse’s
life insurancecoverage without you needing to get a separate policy for them.
- Rider for long-term care insurance. Extend your permanent policy’s coverage for a specific time period.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. Insurance premiums will be waived if you are disabled and cannot work.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite not being recognized by the BBB, Assurity has an A+ customer engagement rating as of October 2020 from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). To now, the Better Business Bureau has received only three complaints, indicating that customers are satisfied.
Public openness, legal accountability, environmental sustainability, and a positive social effect are all important to B-corporations. In 2015, Assurity was certified as a B-corporation by the Better Business Bureau. The company in question is the largest insurer in the world.
Visit our review of Amica Life Insurance Review for one more car insurance review.