Cincinnati Life Insurance does not provide
Pros and Cons of Cincinnati
- Credit scores that are above average
- There is a special classification for people who only smoke on rare occasions.
- Non-medical alternatives to consider
- This approach uses the person’s actual age rather than the closest age available.
- A problem with the website
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
- Underwriting takes a long time.
What affects my rate with Cincinnati
Cincinnati Insurance’s Preferred Plus class offers cheaper rates to nonsmokers who haven’t used tobacco or nicotine in the previous five years, as well as those who meet certain medical and personal requirements.
Cigar smokers and other non-tobacco items are exempt from this rule.
How to get a quote from Cincinnati
What types of
life insurance coverage does Cincinnati Life Insurance offer?
Insure yourself by picking an insurance plan from the following:
life insurance. There are policies available for 10, 20, and 30 years. If you live longer than the term of your coverage, Cincinnati Life will refund your premiums. If you don’t live to the end of the term, this option reimburses your base premiums. For all terms, a permanent life insurancepolicy is offered.
- Life insurance that’s available to everyone. In addition to the standard plans for adults and children, there is a more flexible option that allows you to restrict the amount of money you accumulate in order to reduce your expenses
- Insurance for the rest of your life. Cincinnati Insurance offers guaranteed whole life coverage as long as you pay your payments on time. This ensures that your rate categorization will never change. Because you switched your term insurance to a whole life policy during the first five years, you won’t be required to take another medical exam.
What riders can I add to my policy?
You may personalize your insurance policy with optional coverage options from Cincinnati. A few instances are as follows:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. It’s possible to utilize up to $250,000 of your death benefit to assist pay for medical expenditures if you’re diagnosed with a chronic or terminal disease.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. This insurance will pay out a lump sum in addition to your death benefit if you die in a car accident or similar unintended method.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. They will convert their term
life insurancepolicy to a whole life policy when they become 18 years old. A certificate’s face value might be five times greater than what you paid for it.
- Rider that protects you from financial ruin, regardless of what occurs. Get more coverage for your
life insurancewithout having to go through the underwriting process all over again.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. Cancel your coverage after four months of being totally disabled.
Life Insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau has given the company an A+ rating with only 11 complaints as of October 2020. However, Cincinnati Insurance Companies has dealt with and corrected all issues related to claims and corporate communication.
It’s difficult to tell how pleased clients are because there aren’t many internet customer reviews, especially for
For another insurance review, visit our review of Choice Mutual Life Insurance Review.