You can augment your other
Pros and Cons of Combined
- Extra protection is her area of expertise.
- Offers the ability to file claims online in order to expedite payouts.
- As a subsidiary of Chubb Insurance,
- There are few alternatives to choose from.
- There are no quotations available online.
- Complaints are more often than the norm.
What affects my rate with Combined Insurance?
Combined Insurance does not give much information about price or how to qualify for preferential rates on the internet. Some companies are more transparent about their price, despite the fact that this isn’t unusual.
Because of this, there are several options when it comes to purchasing
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations for a healthy body weight-to-height ratio.
- Lowering one’s blood pressure to a predetermined level, such as 140/85
Within a specific cholesterol range, such as 215-290
- There is no prior family history of heart disease or cancer before the age of 60.
- The previous five years have seen no usage of tobacco products.
How to get a quote from Combined
To get a quote from Combined, you’ll need to speak to a representative. Fill out our online form or give us a ring at 800-490-1322 to get the ball rolling on your project.
- Combined Insurance’s website has a section on the company’s agents, so scroll down until you find it. Consider hiring a real estate broker.
- Please provide your name, email, and phone number in the contact form to get in touch with us.
- Make a choice between
life insuranceand one of the company’s other supplemental insurance products.
- Select Send and wait for a response from a representative.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Combined Insurance offer?
Combined Insurance only offers one type of
There is no rise in premiums as you become older with this plan. Cash value grows with a fixed interest rate (such as 1%–3%) and can be accessed at a later date through insurance.
What riders can I add to my policy?
There is no comprehensive list of Combined
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Terminally ill people can spend up to $50,000 of their death benefit money to pay for medical costs.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. This insurance gives a survivor’s benefit to your loved ones if you die in an accident, such as a car crash. It’s important that you get along with the child rider.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. Including your child’s
life insurancecoverage in your whole life policy will save you money in the long run.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Although Combined Insurance has good business ratings, its clients aren’t so sure about the firm as a whole. For almost 100 years, Combined has maintained an A+ (Superior) financial rating from AM Best.
The BBB has given Combined an A+ rating for their business practices as of January 25, 2021. Consumers have rated Combined poorly on the BBB website, giving the company a dismal 1.6 stars. Among the issues raised by clients include unauthorized bank transactions, a lack of contact about claims, and the inability to get full reimbursement for accidental injury compensation.
This year, the NAIC awarded Combined a complaint index of 1.80, which is higher above the national average of 1.00, according to a press release. The NAIC index compares a company’s complaint volume to the quantity of insurance premiums it has issued. Customers were unhappy with the claims process handled by Combined, which resulted to a huge number of complaints.
Checkout our review of Erie Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.