Possibly, Freedom Life Insurance features will increase the value of each policy. In addition to accidental death and dismemberment coverage, this company offers an extra medical expenditure benefit in the form of a policy. The company’s term life options may help policyholders who only need
On the other hand, if you’re seeking a standard insurance policy, this company will let you down. Its term life and short-term disability policies are less comprehensive and have shorter coverage periods than those offered by other insurers. Questions may arise concerning Freedom Life’s service and claim settlements because of its low business and consumer ratings.
Life insurance rates
Premiums for LifeProtector’s term
What affects my rate with Freedom Life?
There are several variables that affect the cost of term
- As you become older, your general health and body mass index tend to decline.
- Recreational pursuits that might lead to a lethal obsession at work.
- Length of the phrase Additional benefits or attributes
How to get a quote from Freedom
By phone or online, you may apply for a Freedom Life policy. Following these procedures may be required by your application:
- The customer service phone number for Freedom
Life Insuranceof America is 800-387-9027.
- To get in touch with someone, use the online quotation form instead of contacting us directly.
- Personal information such as a person’s name, address, and medical history are all permitted.
- To obtain a quote, simply pick the level of protection you want.
- Don’t just accept the quote without reading all of your insurance paperwork.
- Do some research and ask a lot of questions about the various forms of insurance.
- Finally, sign and submit all of your paperwork to finalize the deal.
Return the paperwork to Freedom Life to begin your coverage.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Freedom Life offer?
Freedom Life is owned by the USHEALTH Group of UnitedHealthcare. Two subsidiaries of the insurer provide the following insurance products:
- Term life. The Life Protector policy provides 10-year term
life insurance, whereas the MedGuard Plan provides 5-year term life insurance. Until the policy is renewed or the death benefit is paid, the specified policy amount is covered until the policy term ends, whichever occurs first.
- Short-term disability. Income Protector coverage can help you if you are temporarily disabled (three to twelve months). There is a 14- or 30-day elimination period and monthly benefits ranging from $500 to $1,500 for those who are unable to work because they have a covered disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D). Compensation ranging from $2,500 to $15,000 will be paid if you die or lose a limb, sight, or hearing in an event covered by the Accident Protector plan. Additional coverage includes medical deductibles, co-pays, and other non-covered expenses, as well as $4,000 for air ambulance emergencies. However, it’s not clear if the limits apply to excess medical and AD&D coverage individually or as a combined maximum payout for both.
- Critical illness. Med Guard’s
life insurancecoverage includes a critical illness component that pays out the whole benefit or a portion of it if you survive certain life-threatening conditions like cancer. Additionally, if a spouse or kid is hurt on the job, you’ll have coverage for them as well.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Freedom Life only mentions MedGuard critical illness coverage. In contrast, most insurance includes coverage for you and your family members, whether they are your husband or children.
Based on existing knowledge, we may conclude that
- Spouse rider. Critical disease coverage is included in the Med Guard Plan, which covers your spouse up to a predetermined limit, depending on the level of coverage and premium you choose for your spouse’s protection.
- Child rider. With MedGuard, your children are covered for critical sickness up to $15,000 or your spouse’s insured amount, whichever is less..
Life insurance reviews and complaints
A D+ rating has been assigned to Freedom
Customers frequently express dissatisfaction because the protection they receive falls short of the promises made by sales representatives. Several other customers have expressed their displeasure with the arduous and time-consuming process of getting their claims confirmed and paid. The company’s health insurance plans are the most often voiced source of worry. According to USHEALTH Group, there is no evidence of a trend in these concerns.
Trustpilot consumers have awarded USHEALTH Group a rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars. With the exception of the BBB complaints, which rate the company as fair or terrible in the center, the majority of these customers’ reviews are good.
You may check out our Choice Mutual Life Insurance Review for more options.