Since its founding in 1860, Guardian
To be safe, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, you may be turned down by Guardian. Customer satisfaction is likewise below average at the firm, despite the fact that it receives less complaints than the industry average.
life insurance rates
Sample pricing from the Guardian Life website for a 20-year term, $500,000 insurance for a healthy man and wife were obtained. In comparison to the national average, the company’s rates are constantly higher.
- Age 20. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 25. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 30. Male $35, Female $27
- Age 35. Male $36, Female $32
- Age 40. Male $51, Female $40
- Age 45. Male $80, Female $62
- Age 50. Male $124, Female $86
- Age 55. Male $190, Female $136
- Age 60. Male $333, Female $224
Pros and Cons of Guardian
- Online or phone help for any of your needs.
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
- People with bad health do not benefit from strict underwriting.
- Increasing the cost of plans that aren’t necessary through aggressive marketing
Factors that affect Guardian
life insurance rates
A lot of insurers reserve their best prices for the healthiest customers, but Guardian doesn’t specify how to attain those better rates. The following are often used grading criteria:
- Age. At a certain point in life, it becomes more expensive to get insurance.
- Reputation as a driver. People with clean driving histories are given lower rates than individuals with a history of driving violations.
- Background medical information. Some health conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes, can contribute to an increased risk of death.
- Hobbies. High-risk activities like skydiving and climbing might be classified as a hobby for those who like them.
- Occupation. Those who work in dangerous professions, such as mining or firefighting, may have to pay more for insurance.
- Use of tobacco. Rates may be lower for those who haven’t smoked in two years.
How to get a quote from Guardian
If you want to save time, get a term
Please visit our website for a pricing estimate:
- By completing a few basic questions about yourself, you may discover your gender, smoking habits, and income. Click Make sure you know how much it will cost before making a final decision.
- Make modifications to the degree of coverage that you like in your quotation.
- Fill out your name, email address, and any other contact information in the form below your quotation if you’re interested. It’s time to submit.
- Assist a customer support person with any questions or concerns you may have about your
Guardian offers term and permanent life
There are universal
- Term life. Ten, fifteen, twenty or thirty-year premiums are available. Changing from term to whole
life insurancedoes not need a medical checkup.
- Universal. Adjustable premiums make it possible to protect yourself for the rest of your life. An interest-bearing loan can be secured by the policy’s cash value.
- The length of time that the universe will last is variable. If you invest the cash worth of your savings, you will be exposed to market fluctuations.
- Whole. Fixed-rate coverage for the rest of your life, but it’s more costly than other plans. Some of your premium is invested to assist build up cash value, which will enable future borrowing.
Guardian offers a long list of riders
The following conditions may necessitate supplementary
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you are diagnosed with a chronic or fatal disease, you can use this rider to collect a portion of your death benefit.
- The rider is a child. Don’t get a separate
life insurancepolicy for your children.
- Disabled worker’s compensation insurance supplement. You’ll be eligible for an extra benefit if you have a covered disability.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be covered by insurance. Allows you to apply for additional insurance without having to pass a medical examination.
- Long-term care insurance policy. If you have a long-term medical condition, you may require financial assistance to cover the costs of treatment.
- Rider with a spouse. Don’t need to have a separate policy to get your spouse’s
- Rider for the repayment of student loan debt. On Guardian policies, this rider covers student loan repayments in the event that you are unable to work because of a medical or injury-related sickness or injury.
- Rider waiving premium fees. This benefit will reimburse your insurance payments if you are unable to work because of an injury or illness.
life insurance reviews are mixed
The Better Business Bureau has given Guardian
You may check out our Globe Life Insurance Review.