According to your age, gender, health, as well as the amount of insurance coverage you want in Liberty Mutual Life Insurance policies, you may pay a different premium. A 30-year-old male in New York City who does not smoke and has a $250,000 insurance policy for 15 years would pay an estimated $36.09 a month in premiums.
How to get a quote from Liberty Mutual
To get a quote, just complete the following steps:
- On the Liberty Mutual website, hover over Shop Insurance and select Life.
- Enter your ZIP code below and hit the Get a quotation button to get a price estimate.
- Tobacco use and gender are mandatory fields on the application.
- You’ll be able to choose from a variety of policies that are tailored to your requirements by the system. You’ll go on to the next stage if you select Forward to Agent.
What happens next?
To proceed with a policy, you must give Liberty Mutual your phone number and schedule a time for a call. You’ll be contacted by a salesperson to finalize the transaction.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Liberty Mutual offer?
Liberty Mutual’s philosophy is based on two guiding principles:
- Term Life. This type of insurance, which is frequently the most affordable, is available for terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Term insurance policies can be converted to permanent ones before they expire, and policyholders can add a wide range of extra riders as a result.
- Passport Term. Within 10 minutes, customers who qualify for this insurance will have their policy approved. Up to the last five years of the term, policies issued by Liberty Mutual have a maximum face value of $250,000 and can be converted.
- Whole Life. For the rest of your life, you’ll be covered by this insurance, which includes a cash value. Although all long-term insurance policies include some risk, this one is the least risky.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Depending on your policy, you may be able to tailor your coverage by adding the following options:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Up to ninety percent of your policy’s value is yours if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. Supplemental death benefit in the event of your accidental death according to your policy.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. For a child or many children, a $10,000 to $25,000 term
life insurancepolicy can be acquired.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be insured no matter what happens. This option will allow you to raise your death benefit without going through the underwriting process.
- Rider for the advantage of the payer. Insurers are protected if the premiums are paid for by someone other than the insured.
- Rider waiving premium fees. Six months of inability to work will suspend your premiums if you become permanently disabled.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Liberty Mutual has been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), yet customers only give the insurance company one star out of five. Although many of their complaints appear to be case-specific, referring to claims handled in an inappropriate manner, the insurance company responded quickly to all issues. AM Best gave them an A.
According to TrustPilot, Liberty Mutual’s car insurance segment has the most customer complaints as of October 2020, earning a TrustPilot rating of 1.9 stars.
About Liberty Mutual
After being founded in Massachusetts in 1912, Liberty Mutual branched out into other lines of insurance, including workers’ compensation.
AIG, a Fortune 500 company, has expanded its P&C insurance coverage to more than 30 countries, making it the third-largest insurer in the United States. This insurance company also provides a wide range of other financial services.
Visit our review of Lemonade Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.
How does Liberty Mutual protect my data?
In order to keep your personal information safe from hackers, Liberty Mutual encrypts your data as it travels from your computer to its servers. After your data has arrived on Liberty Mutual’s servers, it is protected by a firewall to prevent unauthorized access. All of your information is only accessible to individuals who have a “legitimate and verified need” for your product or service and are able to prove it.