Local Liberty National
How to get a quote from Liberty National
To begin the application process, you’ll need to contact a local agent. Follow these steps to make it happen:
- Go to the Liberty National website. To find a local agent, enter your ZIP code and click on Search in the search bar.
- Doing this will bring up a list of agents in your state, along with their phone numbers.
What happens next?
We’ll get your application started right away with the support of an expert who can answer your questions and lead you through the next steps! If you meet the requirements, you may be able to submit an application for insurance via phone.
Get an eService Center account once your insurance has been approved, so that you may access your policy information and pay your bills online.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Liberty National offer?
The independent agent network is a distribution channel for Liberty National
- Term life. The length of time you are covered by these plans varies, from 10 to 30 years. In contrast to the majority of carriers, Liberty National does not make this information available on their website. To find out more, talk to a local agent about your situation.
- Whole life. A part of your premiums are invested to increase the cash value of your whole
life insurancepolicy, ates
- Nonsmokers under the age of 45 who are in which provides coverage for the remainder of your life. The premiums stay the same throughout the policy’s term. For as long as you have sufficient cash value in your
life insurancepolicy, you can borrow against it.
- Accident insurance. The insurance firm has two types of accident coverage in place:
- In the event of a collision, Accident Protector Max is activated immediately to pay for any damages. It doesn’t take into account any pain or loss caused by illness.
- Accidental Death provides a death benefit if you die before the age of 75 due to an accident. Coverage is not available until the age of 75 at the current cost.
What riders can I add to my policy?
This insurance company mentions a waiver-of-premium rider on its website, but it’s not clear what it covers.
life insurance reviews and complaints
Since its inception in 1952, Liberty National has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for its commitment to excellent customer service. Two stars out of five for group
For another insurance review, visit our review of Liberty Mutual Life Insurance Review.