As is customary for this coverage type, Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Funeral Advantage can cost anything from $15 to $130 per month.
What affects my rate with Lincoln Heritage?
In the long run, your expenses may be affected by the following factors:
- Your age
- Overall health
- Job and hobbies
- Coverage limit
How to get a quote from Lincoln Heritage
You may apply for Lincoln Heritage’s funeral insurance policy online or by contacting the firm indicated below:
- For further information, call 800-438-7180 or visit the website’s Free Quote page.
- Please fill out the boxes with your complete name, postal address, phone number, and age.
- Discover Lincoln Heritage through the approach that works best for you.
- Click You may get a free price estimate from me right now.
Wait for an insurance agent to contact you.
- Please elaborate on the breadth of the protection you desire.
- Fill out the paperwork and make the final payment if you’re ready to proceed.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Lincoln Heritage offer?
Final expense insurance from Lincoln Heritage can help your loved ones cover the costs of your funeral and other final expenses, up to a maximum of $20,000. It is possible to borrow money from your
What riders can I add to my policy?
An accidental death benefit rider is an option that Lincoln Heritage does not reveal on its website but is available as a stand-alone option. You might be eligible for up to $100,000 if you’re killed in a car accident, for example.
life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given this
A total of 64 complaints have been filed against Lincoln Heritage. Around a dozen of these questions were answered in the year running up to May 2020. While the majority of complaints center on the company’s aggressive sales tactics, some customers say that they are being overcharged for insurance premiums.
Visit our review of Lincoln Financial Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.