MassMutual Life Insurance has a lengthy history of satisfied customers and strong financial results that give it an edge over its competitors. You should be able to find the insurance coverage you need due to the broad variety of policy choices and riders available.
life insurance rates
MassMutual’s $250,000 20-year term insurance policy for a healthy 30-year-old male costs $160 a year. However, there are a lot of variables that will influence the final price you spend, such as:.
- Type of policy
- Height and weight
- Health issues
- Health history
- Tobacco use
What affects my rate with MassMutual
The best prices go to the healthiest customers. For cheaper rates, you must meet the following requirements:
- Tobacco use does not need to be a part of a person’s past.
- A person who has never been addicted to drugs or alcohol
- Medical information about yourself and your family that does not include any known illnesses or conditions.
- A clean driving record free of DWI/DUI/SUSPENSION/OTHER CONVICTION.
- Weight and blood pressure in the usual ranges
- Hobbies and occupations having a minimal degree of danger.
How to get a quote from MassMutual
In order to obtain a policy, all you have to do is submit an online application. Perform the following steps on the MassMutual website:
- Go to the section headed How much
life insurancedo I need? to find out how much you need.
- Using the fields given, enter your name, date of birth, and zip code, then press the “Get a Quote” button.
- Begin the process by clicking the Get Started button.
- The ages of your family members as well as financial facts like how much money you wish to spend on school and a property can be entered here if appropriate.
- Calculate” is the button that will give you your findings.
- When you’re done looking over the numbers, click the Apply Now option in the online application page.
- It is imperative that you complete the information card in its whole, including selecting your insurance and the amount of coverage you choose.
- If you don’t already have an account, do so.
- Submitting the application is as simple as clicking the Finish button.
What happens next?
The chances of your application being accepted right immediately are next to none. Your application will be held up if you have any health difficulties.
By creating an online account, you will be able to log in and access the system’s services after being accepted. In addition, you’ll need to make your first payment, which may be done online.
What types of
life insurance coverage does MassMutual offer?
MassMutual offers both term and permanent
- Term life. Ten to thirty years of coverage is provided by the short-term policy. All or portions of your policy can be converted into a permanent whole
life insurancepolicy without undergoing another medical exam at the conclusion of the policy’s term.
- For the rest of my days. You may utilize the cash value you build up with this long-term insurance to pay for college tuition, retirement, or other unexpected costs. If dividends are something you’re interested in, they’re a possibility.
- Existence for all beings on the planet. With these flexible plans, you may have your insurance coverage in place for as long as you like, but just pay for it as you go. In the case of your death, guaranteed-death-benefit policies can pay a lump sum to your remaining family members.
- There is a 100% chance of success. Only a few insurers, such as MassMutual, will offer you a
life insurancepolicy regardless of your health status. There are restrictions, such as having to be between the ages of 50 and 75 to qualify for lower rates.
Can healthcare workers get free
life insurance during the coronavirus?
Yes. On July 30th, MassMutual’s HealthBridge program will begin providing healthcare professionals with free
A physician assistant or a nurse practitioner who makes less than $250,000 a year qualifies for the coverage. Eligibility is based on working or volunteering 10 hours a month at a COVID-19-testing or treatment institution. The Massmutual website has an application form for healthcare workers who satisfy the qualifications.
What riders can I add to my policy?
MassMutual offers a number of add-on insurance riders for an additional price. Some riders may or may not be offered depending on the kind of insurance. Examples of well-liked alternatives include as follows.
- Accelerated death benefit rider. The bulk of your death benefit is available if you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of less than 12 months.
- Conversion rider. To qualify for this rider, you must have had your term plan in place for less than Visit our review of for one more car insurance review. years and be at least 65 years old.
- Guaranteed insurability rider. You may be able to increase your death benefit without having to prove your health at specific ages. Individuals who obtained whole
life insurancepolicies as children can increase their coverage as they become older.
life insurance reviews and complaints
In spite of MassMutual’s strong BBB rating, the company’s lack of responsiveness to consumer issues has lately downgraded its rating to B-. The BBB report reveals that this
Visit our review of Lumico Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.