Pacific Life has been a pioneer in universal
Pros and Cons of Pacific
- His area of expertise is universal
- People with a history of medical issues will benefit from this.
- A person’s capacity to pay
- On the internet, you won’t find any examples of this
- There is a lack of online policy management.
- Premiums for ex-smokers are higher.
Life insurance rates
For a healthy individual, the following premiums are typical for a 20-year term
- Age 20. Male $20.31, Female $17.00
- Age 25. Male $20.31, Female $17.00
- Age 30. Male $20.40, Female $17.72
- Age 35. Male $21.59, Female $19.04
- Age 40. Male $30.17, Female $25.50
- Age 45. Male $50.06, Female $39.44
- Age 50. Male $75.99, Female $56.74
- Age 55. Male $121.46, Female $90.61
- Age 60. Male $207.40, Female $145.01
- Age 65. Male $394.74, Female $262.35
What affects my rate with Pacific Life?
To qualify for Pacific Life’s preferred rates, there are no limits. Please contact Pacific
For the most part, you’ll need to be in top physical shape and meet the following conditions to be considered.
- Small or nonexistent history of smoking.
- There is no history of alcohol or drug abuse in this person’s past.
- Unblemished family and personal medical histories.
- In order to get a license, you must have a clean driving record with no DWI, DUI or suspension on it.
- Blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) might indicate a person’s overall health.
- Hobbies and vocations that don’t provide a high degree of danger are the finest.
How to get a quote from Pacific
If you want to get insurance, you’ll need to go to a financial expert first. Find one near you with the help of the Pacific Life website’s location tool.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Pacific Life offer?
Term and permanent insurance are also available via Pacific Life, which specializes in universal coverage.
life insurance. You may choose between fixed and flexible premiums from Pacific Life for terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years. Insurance policies that need no medical examination can be purchased without having to through the regular underwriting procedure. As long as you know how long you need coverage for, it’s possible to get an annual renewable term insurance.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. For the rest of your life, your insurance rates will be the same. In addition, the insurer’s set rate adds monetary value.
- Existence in all places and times. All three of the insurer’s typical universal
life insurancepolicies include changeable premiums and variable death benefits.
- The length of time that the universe will last is variable. Survivorship policies are among the options that can be taken advantage of. Subaccounts hold the policy’s cash value and premiums and death benefits are subject to change.
- Universal life was cataloged and indexed. As a result, this policy’s cash value is based on the performance of an index such as the S&P 500, which means that it has the largest risk and reward potential.
What riders can I add to my policy?
You may be able to fine-tune your protection with the following riders:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. This benefit is available to those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. If you die in an accident, such as a car accident, your beneficiaries will get an additional benefit from this policy.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. To protect a child that lives with you..
- Rider for conversions. You may convert your term
life insuranceto a permanent one before it expires with this option.
- Rider for critical sickness. If a stroke occurs, the policy offers a one-time payment of the policy’s value.
- Rider for disability income. In the case of a handicap that prohibits you from working, a monthly payment is made.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be insured no matter what happens. The ability to receive additional insurance without having to take a medical exam in the future
- An insurance policy covering long-term health care needs. Included in this insurance are costs for assisted-living and nursing home care.
- Rider with a spouse. This policy provides a death benefit if you or your spouse dies.
- It’s possible to add a dental and vision care rider to your home’s insurance policy. Provides supplementary insurance coverage for a certain amount of time to extend your permanent policy’s coverage.
- Rider waiving premium fees. Insurance premiums are waived for up to six months in the case of complete incapacity.
Life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau gives Pacific Life an A- for customer care and communication (BBB). Only two complaints have been filed with the BBB in the past three years, both of which have been quickly resolved by the insurance provider. A customer rating of one star out of five indicates the insurer’s total performance and not just the
In the most recent JD Power customer satisfaction survey on
Checkout our review of Ohio National Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.