Probability is in your favor. As a newcomer to the world of
If you’re looking for an online quote for a long-term insurance policy or you already know which insurance company you want to go with, Quotacy may not be the ideal choice.
life insurance rates
- Age 30. Male $17.03, Female $14.93
- Age 40. Male $24.73, Female $21.43
- Age 50. Male $37.60, Female $32.01
What affects my rate with Quotacy
There are several criteria that most insurance companies take into consideration when they make their decisions.
- Overall health. Pre Existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure or cholesterol can be treated with medication.
- History of health problems in the family. The history of illnesses such as heart disease or cancer in your family is used by healthcare experts to determine your risk.
- Usage of cigarettes and alcohol. Insurers may see you as a higher risk if you have a history of drunkenness, and rates for smokers tend to be higher.
- Lifestyle and profession. If you participate in high-risk hobbies like skydiving or motocross, your insurance premiums may rise.
- Record of a driver’s license. If you have a recent driving record that includes a DWI or other major offenses, your insurance costs may increase.
When Quotacy gives you a quotation, they take this into consideration:
- In the past or in the present, the use of tobacco or nicotine.
- As a starting point, height and weight must be taken into consideration.
- Medications for hypertension or high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, or cancer in the immediate or extended family members.
How to get a quote from Quotacy
To get a quote for term
- On the Quotacy website, you can either click Get Your Free Quote Now or Get Your Quote.
- Your name, address, gender, date of birth, and whether or not you smoke are all required pieces of personal information. Show My Price from the drop-down option then follows.
- An initial quote will be provided, and you’ll be able to modify it. For those who choose to continue, click on Compare Policies and then OK. Fill in a few additional details about your health, such as how tall you are and if you smoke. Also, tell us about your family’s medical history.
- Answer the questions about your health and then click View Policies to obtain a list of quotations. A variety of coverage options are available to suit your needs, such as the length of coverage and the number of policies.
- To begin working on your application, select a quotation from the list and click on the Choose button.
What happens next?
Once you’ve completed the application and been approved, create an online account. If you want to ensure that your payments are made on time every month, you may manage your policy online and set up auto-pay.
What types of
life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
As a broker, Quotacy connects consumers with a number of
life insurance. Quotes for plans lasting up to 40 years and ranging from $50,000 to $10 million or more are available through Quotacy’s partnerships. Term life insuranceguarantees your beneficiaries a death payment if you die during the term of the policy.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. Whole
life insurancehas the added benefit of building up cash value over the duration of the policy’s lifespan, which may be used as collateral for future loans. Given that your premiums won’t rise over time, whole life insuranceis significantly more expensive than term.
- Insurance to cover past expenses. This sort of
life insurance, often known as burial insurance, is a policy that provides coverage for the whole insured person’s last expenses. A medical checkup isn’t required, and your application will not be denied on the basis of your health. To acquire the highest level of coverage, you’ll have to pay $15,000 for each person’s funeral and last expenses.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Your ability to add riders will be influenced by the insurance policy you choose. The following are some of the most popular riders that you may include in your policy:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you’ve been diagnosed with a chronic, critical, or fatal condition, this rider enables you to access a part of your death benefit while you’re still alive.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. As many children as you’d like can be added to the term
life insurancepolicy, and you can do so at any time.
- Rider for disability income. There is an additional benefit for those who are fully disabled under this scheme.
- Rider waiving premium fees. If you become incapacitated or lose your work due to illness or accident, this rider halts your premium payments for a period of time.
life insurance reviews and complaints
As of this writing, 93% of Quotacy’s more than 1,000 client reviews on TrustPilot are rated exceptional. The company’s services are adored by customers since they are easy, fast, and incredibly useful.
Checkout our review of QuickQuote Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.