If you’re in good health and lead an active lifestyle, State Farm
life insurance rates
For a $500,000, 20-year policy with a cash value of $500,000, State Farm provided term
- Age 20. Male $26.09, Female $20.44
- Age 25. Male $26.09, Female $20.44
- Age 30. Male $28.29, Female $22.19
- Age 35. Male $30.44, Female $24.34
- Age 40. Male $40.04, Female $33.49
- Age 45. Male $56.99, Female $46.99
- Age 50. Male $90.94, Female $67.44
- Age 55. Male $147.04, Female $98.29
- Age 60. Male $259.24, Female $173.99
Factors that influence
life insurance premiums from State Farm
Life insurance companies take into account your age, gender, health, and lifestyle when calculating your premium. If you meet certain qualifications, you can apply for State Farm’s Preferred Plus rate class.
- Lower than or equal to 115/70 systolic blood pressure
- Cholesterol levels of less than 175 mg/dL
- In the past two years, there have been no traffic violations or DWI/DUI convictions.
- This test does not need a genetic test for cancer or heart disease.
- Do a lot of rigorous physical exercise on a regular basis..
How to get a quote from State Farm
The phone number for State Farm is 800-782-8332. You may also get a
- From the State Farm homepage, select
Life Insuranceand click Go.
- Then select the level of coverage you desire by entering your personal and medical information. Once you’ve done that, click the Get Quote button.
- After picking your term length and coverage amount, you may add any additional riders or coverage for a second person.
- Click Alternatively, you can submit your estimate and policy to an agent to complete the process of applying.
- Select Apply Online if you’re ready to finish your insurance application.
- After you’ve been accepted, you may log in to your account to review your policy and make changes, or you can set up autopay.
State Farm offers term and permanent
In addition to the standard whole or universal
- Death cover provided by a term
life insuranceplan. Starting at $50,000 for 10 to 30 years, State Farm’s term life insuranceoffers a variety of options, including return of money and mortgage life insurance.
- Life insurance that covers all of your financial obligations. State Farm’s whole
life insurancepolicy generates money tax-deferred while providing security for the rest of your life at the same time. In some cases, you may be able to get lifetime insurance for just one payment or over the period of 10, 15, or 20 years.
- Life insurance that’s available to everyone. With this insurance, you’ll be covered for the rest of your life and have a variety of investment options to help you grow your policy’s cash value. If either you or your companion dies first, a combined universal coverage will give you money.
Does State Farm offer burial insurance?
Yes. Last expenditure coverage is available for New York residents ages 50 to 80, or those in New York who are 50 to 75 years of age. For this insurance, it has a $10,000 death benefit cap, which is significantly lower than the typical $25,000 cap.
Cash value rises over time and can offer dividends depending on State Farm’s financial stability, which is why it is a whole
life insurance riders
Many extra add-ons are offered in State Farm’s
- Accelerated death benefit. To be eligible for these benefits, you must be diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Incidental death benefit payout . This coverage will pay you an extra cash if you die as a consequence of an accident.
- You will be compensated if you are critically ill. Your death benefit might give you a monthly sum if you have a long-term medical condition, such as cancer.
- Child. Your existing insurance policy can be used to cover the cost of your child’s coverage.
- Benefits for people with disabilities. A monthly stipend will be paid to you if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Estate security is a top priority. Estate taxes might be reduced if you include a
life insurancepolicy in your estate.
- There is no risk of becoming uninsured. Additional insurance can be obtained without having to pass a medical examination at specific times.
- For the rest of your life, you will be covered by health insurance. Paying for long-term care is one of the primary uses of the death benefit.
- As in, the simplest. It guarantees that no matter how long you have your coverage, your benefit amount will stay the same.
- Spouse. Insures your spouse without the need for a second policy.
- Premiums have been abolished. To avoid paying premiums in the event of a medical emergency such as a disability, illness, or injury.
life insurance reviews are mixed
Even after almost a century in business, State Farm does not have a BBB certification (BBB). The BBB and Trustpilot have given this firm a low rating because of numerous complaints. However, the majority of consumer reviews center on its home and car insurance products. According to JD Power, State Farm is the best insurance company in terms of customer satisfaction.
How State Farm
life insurance compares to other companies
State Farm offers a wide range of insurance alternatives, including the ability to pay off your
Your blood pressure readings must be significantly lower than other firms’ requirements to be qualified for State Farm’s highest rating classes.
A healthy 30-year-old guy may expect to pay $32 per month for a $500,000, 20-year term coverage from State Farm. On average, other companies charge $25 a month for the same coverage that we provide.
To compare with other insurance provider, check out Sproutt Life Insurance Review.